What’s more important for weight loss?
Through our practice we often talk to people who are very frustrated with their efforts at weight loss.
- Some may be exercising hard and through their efforts may have lost only a few kilograms but then stabilize. Quite a few will actually put weight on.
- Others put themselves on a calorie restricted diet and have similar results.
Our program will teach you a balance between food, exercise & honesty that is perfect for you!
We believe that in terms of weight loss there is a ratio between food & exercise that really takes the pressure off most people.
The ratio is about:
- 70% Food & Other things that go into our mouth.
- It’s about the right food in the right ratio.
- Not restricting calories.
- Once you understand the plan, all you need to do is follow it.
- You won’t starve (Far from it)
- You will enjoy the food.
- It’s easy to prepare.
- It’s easy to eat.
- Most importantly it’s about not making excuses.
- 20% Exercise
- Is about activity, not Olympic levels of fitness.
- We have exercise programs that will suit:
- All ages.
- All fitness levels.
- Most chronic disease sufferers.
- 10% Excuses
- You have to be accountable.
- You can’t blame circumstances.
- You can’t blame fate.
- You can’t keep putting it off till next week, next month or next year.
In 2010 I attended a lecture from a very successful trainer who has had a lot of success with a number of NRL rugby league teams.
He relayed a story about how was it that a program used to prepare a team who would go on to win the grand final last year didn’t work on a team the same way this year.
His conclusion was; that it is all the little insignificant things (things that might only amount to 1 % of a workout or a diet plan) get done properly every time.
- Not just sometimes or
- When the athlete felt like it
- But every time,
- Without question
- Without complaint
- And quite often even when their friends were taking the easy way out.
- Or trying to convince them their goals weren’t that important.
A winner in all walks of life knows that if they work harder, train harder; find smarter solutions learn more about their craft, they will succeed.
A winner has no excuses if they don’t get the result they want.
A winner while not satisfied by a defeat may see areas for improvement but not excuses.
A winner is not always the victorious but he/she knows that their preparation was the very best they could do and they did it with a great deal of sacrifice because their goal was important enough to chase.
If you come to us and start a program we will give you the tools to achieve your goals.
TOMORROW HAS TO START TODAY – “YOU’LL LOVE YOURSELF FOR IT”
THE SOONER YOU START, THE SOONER YOU’LL ARRIVE!
“If you fall we’ll pick you up”
“You are only beaten when you give up”