PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT
A Gym for the over 40's - We Know Who We Are!
Call 0423 721941
If you want a relaxed exclusive gym just for you!
- We have a cap on our membership of 200.
- You'll have exceptionally clean surroundings.
- Very well-maintained equipment.
- Personal Training available on request.
- Our culture is friendly and inclusive for all.
- We motivate you.
- We educate you.
- We encourage you.
- If you have injuries or health conditions we can accommodate you.
- If you have had unpleasant experiences at traditional gyms we are for you.
Membership Only $20 p/w
No Lock-in Contracts
Our Mission is to show everyone over the age of 40 that is never to late to start to enjoy the benefits of gym exercise.
68.78% of Australia’s population between 25-64 Years are overweight! 32.93% of these are ALREADY obese*.
Tammy & Lance Roberts are founders of Motivating Health and have been committed to helping the over 40 year olds learn to work out in a gym environment in our current gym for over 12 years.
We have created a culture that makes the gym fun, safe and inclusive.
We believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a life that is healthy, comfortable and where they are able to participate and enjoy life events.
Our combined experience and passion for helping people to effectively get fit, feel strong and toned plus lose weight in a realistic and caring manner is our daily inspiration!
Over many years our mentoring and coaching we have seen incredible weight loss and improvements in our clienteles’ quality of life.
It makes sense that if you are over 40 that your environment understands you which will effectively reverse or slow the ageing process
Tammy is a qualified Medical Herbalist of 18 Years and practitioner in NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) and NIS (Neurological Integration System).
Lance is a certified Health and Fitness Trainer of 14 years and qualified NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic programming).
Get Fit, Feel Stronger, Feel Happier & More Energetic by Summer.
Winter is a great time to work on yourself. Be like the caterpillar who transforms into the butterfly!
For the comfort of all our members, we do limit our membership. Currently, we do have some vacancies for new members.
Benefits of Joining the Gym at Motivating Health
- It's like no other gym you have seen.
- It's just like being at home, it's not a typical gym.
- Because we know who our ideal client or member is we understand your
- Limits on our membership means we are not crowded.
- Supportive inclusisive community.
- One on One Personal Training available on request.
- Access to Weight Loss programs.
- Access to Natural Therapies.
- Access to our emotional clearing practitioner.
We teach you how to become empowered & finally take control of your health through structured exercise programs
The Benefits of exercise are not always recognized at the time. Exercise is not a 12-week program. Exercise is a lifetime commitment. As we age we modify our exercise to suit. What we did in our 20's will be different from what we do in our 40's, 50's and 60's.
If you are or have:
- Weight Issues
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol to name some.
While you may not like it to start, you will need to include exercise into your daily routine. As the new habit builds so does your confidence and so do the benefits.
It's never too late to start to get better.
Work-Life balance is critical.
As mentioned above we do limit our member numbers. 200 Maximum.
This insures that we are never crowded, no peak hour at Motivating Health
We currently have a number of vacancies for new members.